Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic Of Yemen to Malaysia, Non-Resident Ambassador of the Republic of Yemen to Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines and Thailand.
- Full Name: Adel Mohamed Ali Ba Hamid
- Place and date of birth: Hadhramout – Yemen, 17 September 1973.
- Marital Status: Married, 3 sons and 2 daughters.
- Mobile phone: +6011 – 3961 – 9749
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Amena Abdulqader Saleh Ba Kather
- Noam Abdullatif Abdulgabar Abdulhaq
- Master in Community Medicine and Public Health, Aden University 2007.
- Bachelor degree in Medicine and General Surgery, Aden University 1999.
- Embassy of the Republic of Yemen – Kuala Lumpur: October 2016 – Now
Position: Ambassador Extraordinary & Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Yemen to Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines and Thailand.
2. NAMA Foundation – Malaysia: – Oct. 2016
Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
3. Hadhramout Governorate in Yemen: 2015 – 2016
Position: The Governor of The Hadhramout Governorate, The Chairman of the Local Council, The Head of the Military and Security Committee.
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences in Hadhramout University: 2011-Now
Position: Teacher of Public Health.
- Al-Awn Foundation for Development (Yemeni for none profit NGO working in fields of Education, Health and Community infra structure Development): 2004-2015
Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- World Assembly for Muslim Youth at Yemen Office (International Organizations working in Yemen and member of UN NGOs): 1998-2004
Position: Director at Aden Branch- Yemen.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Girls’ College, Hadhramout University: 2007-2009.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the University Hospital for Gyn. & Obs. & Pediatric in Mukalla: 2007-2008.
- Contracted part time Teacher of Radiology at Ameen Nasher Higher Health Institute, Aden – Yemen: 2001-2003.
- Vice President of The Preparatory Commission of Student Union at Aden University: 2001-2002.
- President of Student Union at Medical College, and Head of the Executive Commission of Student Union of Aden University: 1995-2000.
- Supervision and managing many programs in education, health and community infra structure development for more than 10 years in many governorates in Yemen: 2004-2014.
- Founder and Member of the Board of Trustees for many NGOs:
- Al-Awn Foundation for Development.
- Volunteers Foundation (The Founder).
- Hadhramout Health Organization (Vice President).
- Hadhramout Establishment for Human Development.
- SALEKON Organization for Education, science and Scholarships.
- Hadhramout Foundation for Qat and Smoking Control.
- Experts Center for Development and Consultancy, Sana’a.
- Youth Initiative Foundation.
- Hadhramout Cancer Foundation (Consultancy Commission).
- Ara’a Foundation for Human Rights (Consultancy Commission).
- Social activist and the member of the Presidency Commission of Hadhramout Civil Council 2011.
- Palladium Kaplan-Norton Balanced Scorecard Certified.
- Course in Managerial Assessment of Proficiency (MAP).
- Program of Public Relations, Principles and Applications, SAFE ROUTE Organization, UK.
- Leadership Excellency Program for Entrepreneurs, Carnegie Mellon, Qatar.
- Leadership and Management Skills Development program for Local Authorities Leaders, Turkey.
- Neuro Linguistic Programing (NLP)
- Managerial and Strategic Planning Course.
- Successful management Course.
- Mass Media and Communications Skills Course.
- Interpersonal Skills Course.
- Time Management.
- Self-Development and Creative Thinking.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent Arabic and English Language, Speaking and writing.
- Excellent user of Computer applications: (Windows ,Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Ulead PhotImpact, MacroMedia Flash, Internet & E-Mail).
- Rhetoric and Convincing skills.
- Training Skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- literary writing and drafting.
- Different media Skills.
- Using Statistical Programs (SSPS) & (Epi-Info2000).